Old 05-12-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MajinChaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post second attempt at NS

Been itching to go back to NS ever since last trip and today I made the trip back after having the time and fund for it. Stocks are all Viets at the moment, asked okt if there are any prc but okt gave some remarks about difficulties or something with them/in getting them. There’s a new stock who just arrived today which OKT recommends but I decided to check out two more next door as I was hoping to try out the ones which I have saw on my first visit, even going to the point of settling back to the one whom serviced me on first visit. Alas, it seems like the stocks have totally change so I settled with the one who greeted me with a friendly smile upon opening the room door.

FR (Date: 05/12)

Name: Ah Hung/Hoang (room 22/middle room)
Looks: 5 – not the usual syt looks, so so in my opinion
Body: Tattoo’ed, noticed one on her palm and another more obvious one at her rear, just above her butt cheeks.
Body: 6 - Nothing to shout about
Boobs: 3 – disappointing as it just B cup at best
Pussy: slighty loose
French: Yes but only when I initiated it. Poor tongue-ful performance as my ex did a better job before.
Fingering: Yes
DATY: Didn’t try
Cat bath: 4 too short and solely only on my nips
BBBJ: 8 – The only aspect I enjoyed in the session, she knows how to lick my nuts well on top blowing the shaft
FJ: 4 – point to note she tries to rush things fast by humping fast without slowing down at all
Moans: soft - only when I’m foreplaying her. None at all during fj
GFE: 3 – Terrible actually even though she’s kind of friendly. kind of really lack of it throughout the session.
WIR: No

In conclusion, the visit was a disappointment for the fact that I was looking forward to it. Will search and try out other places in the coming times.