Old 12-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
silversurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

I am back. Have been travelling quite extensively recently and hardly back in Penang. Decided to try a Vietnamese on my return and was unfortunately disappointing. It didn't start auspiciously. When parking opposite the hotel by the road, some idiot want me to pay $5 for parking which i refused. The hotel parking is full. So I had to hunt for another location to park nearby. When I went into the road, there was 2 of them, as it appears she was having fun with her friend. Her friend actually look quite pretty, and I regret I did not ask to try her instead.

The picture shows her to be quite petite, but she's actually taller than I expected, and skinny with almost no boobs. Also have a bit of a tummy which is not a big deal but just looks weird on a skinny lady. I usually have no issue with these if the service is good.

However it was all a big let down. She did some obligatory clean up for you and then she washed up herself. The BBBJ was quick and uninspiring. She probably just suck it like 2-3 times and less than 10 seconds, before she took out a CD. By then I was already not that happy. After putting on the CD, I was expecting a bit of service in cowgirl. But she just told me to do the work. So we switched positions.

She then immediately took out some lubricant and applied a lot liberally on herself. This is also an automatic turn off for me, as it tells me she's not interested in any foreplay. I rubbed her clit a bit with my thumb but after a few seconds, she pushed my hand away and just ask me to quickly penetrate her. I did her in missionary, switched to doggie, and then an alternate version with her lying flat down. She did moan quite convincingly, so I am not sure if she did have some enjoyment or just faking it.

After about 10 minutes between the 3 styles, I turn her around and wanted to change another position. Her face changed to displeasure and she made an impatient noise when she notice I have not yet come. Before allowing me to penetrate her, she rub a lot of lubricant again even though she's not really dry. By now, I really quite pissed. So I just banged her in missionary quickly till I came in about 5 minutes.

After I withdraw, can see the creamfromaround her hole from the FJ prob from the lubricant rather than her own juices. She probably has a tight hole that will be nicer if she just didn't put so much lubricant, so pretty much not that much feeling during the FJ.

After removing my CD, she then went in to wash. This is also a first for me. Usually the lady will let me wash up first. But she couldn't wait and went to wash, and did not offer to help me wash or let me wash first. No big deal, but the kicker is that at the end, she has the cheek to ask for tips. I just ignore her and left.

Probably will go and hunt somewhere else tonight just to get over this.

All in all, including wash up, I took about 30 minutes, which is a record for me. I usually can use up the full hour.

Name: Cherry
Face: 5/10 - To be frank, if I have seen her on the street, I will not give her a second look. Or if she hit on me in a pub, I will probably pass.
Body: 5/10 - No boobs and no figure.
BBBJ: 5/10 - Only did for a few seconds
FJ: 5/10 - She put a lot of lubricant which I hate since it removes most of the feeling during the act. It's like sliding in nothing. She only get a passing grade because I did manage to come.
Kissing: Did not try. She has this plastic bottle full of cig buds and a pack by the side table. I hate that.
Damage: 150
RTF: No way.