Thread: L18 h44 (prc)
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18 h44 (prc)

Bro style.whist eye catching title is not as eye catching as Dou Dou's massively huge headlights!

Dou Dou's cup size definitely F or beyond. Comparable to the legendary H cupper Xiao Xiao and F cupper Ah Mei. Too bad, the comparison does not go beyond that.

FR on Dou Dou
Looks: 7/10 not a head turner, if you turned your head, it must be her headlights. She actually has a countryside aura to her looks.
Height: 8.5/10 like what bro style.whist said, she is quite tall
Body: 9/10 high score because of her jugganaut headlights. She is big boned and has slight tummy
Complexion: 8.5/10 smooth silky white skin, almost flawless
Boobs: 8/10 wanted to give a higher score, but see my FJ description. Boobs sag but it is natural because of the size. must use 2 hands to fully grab
Foreplay: 5/10 nothing much to shout about
FJ: 4/10 I give a very low rating when I encounter girls which have 1001 restrictions due to the size of my penis. She refused to do cowgirl, doggie, so I can only do missionary. Even that, while I was pumping, she tried to push me away as she felt quite painful.
BJ: 7/10 normal
GFE: 3/10 no GFE at all
Attitude: 6/10 despite a poor FJ performance, she tried to remain friendly
RTF: Unlikely unless she improves dramatically on the FJ part