Thread: L18 h44 (prc)
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
Re: L18 h44 (prc)

F-CUP BOMBER SIGHTING F-CUP BOMBER SIGHTING F-CUP BOMBER SIGHTING F-CUP BOMBER SIGHTING

Walked into L18H44 and chanced upon a really, really RARE F-CUP BOMBER and was VERY SATISFIED.

First off, this is the first time I have been to L18H44 and I wasn't very impressed with the house decor, a little run-down and I understand that this was previously a Thai house. This is also as I understand a house with both CAT150 and CAT100 girls so I quite skeptical about walking in as I was searching for CAT100 and I was quite certain I would get 'inferior' service as the girls would tend to compare and so on.

Anyway as I walked in, there were only 2 girls, and there she was at 1 corner, lo and behold, the largest set of bursting cantaloupes you have ever seen for a long, long time in Geylang. It was just bursting out of the dress and screaming for attention.
I took her without hesitation.

Up the stairs and I got a chance to look at her figure as I walked behind her glancing at her short skirt. She is tall, about 1.66m, super fair, and with a good-sized round perky ass. Not the super slim type, but not venturing into bah bah territory yet, but the type I like - short body/torso, long slim legs, very nice proportion.

Anyway fast forward the deed is done and here are my ratings :

Dou Dou from Fuzhou, Fujian
CAT100 (45 mins)

Looks : 7/10 (good features, pretty but not a knockout that's for sure; looks Taiwanese, does not look PRC, pretty enough in my opinion)
Height : 8/10 (Excellent heightl, around 1.66 m)
Dress Sense : 7/10 (so-so, nothing to shout about, nice heels she wore that day, a pair of blue ones)

Figure : 7.5/10 (F-CUP + perky ass; figure type : not slim, BUT NOT bah-bah, in between, with some tummy)
Boobs : 8/10 (LOVELY F-cups with on a comparatively slim frame, saggy unfortunately but the breast density is good and nice, would have given 9/10 if not saggy but there is no such thing unless modified boobs)
Ass : 8/10 (good and perky unlike most PRCs)
Skin/Complexion/Tone : 8/10 (very fair and smooth skin tone; grading higher because I am sucker for very fair girls)

Service : 6.5/10 (CAT100; as I feared - nothing to shout about, but heck I was there for the BOOBS)
GFE : 6.5/10 (nothing much for me ...)
Frenching : None
BJ : 7/10 (not bad not bad)

RTF : 8/10 (yes, which is quite rare for me)