View Single Post
Old 18-02-2020, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ChiangRai night scenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditto88 View Post

Surprising i prefer ChiangRai night scenes compared to Chiang Mai. Drinks are cheap and pretty looking girls aplenty. The only place in CM which i like is only Warm Up and it is getting infested with Farang. Checked out Par Club, Tawan Daeng and The Library on 2 nights and i would say that if you are talkative and friendly enough, there is high chance of scoring with your next table girl..depends on day luck too. All the pubs and disco are located in an area so pub hopping is easy.

Gold label cost is 1,800 - 2,500 only.

Unfortunately there is not much daytime activities ( Boom Boom related ) in Chiang Rai but i would definately visit again for the pubs..
I just back from Lamphun (about 15 mins drive from CM), check in to "leawtae bar", price are so much cheaper and there're beer girls and shop PR taking care your drink.....girls quality sure not as good as in CM but the live band is good and everyone get quite good mood to dance with the kampong song like those in songkran party.

Again we create a bit of attention by tipping both the male & female singer, waitress etc and most fun part is to buy flowers for every ladies in the shop...quite cheap rose for 20 baht each. 55555

P.S. Was at Roadside bar from 7pm-9.30pm.......feel boring and we move to Lamphun cos is near one of our bro home in Lamphun so we just want to check the place out.