View Single Post
Old 17-02-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 18
Ditto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
ChiangRai night scenes

Since there is not many reports on ChiangRai, i'll give my 2 cents on this place.

It's a very laid back town where almost everything is concentrated near the Clock Tower area and Wiang Inn Hotel..the only Kapoo spot at Golden Land has shuttered.

Checked out the Wiang Inn Hotel boom boom place at 6 pm with only 3 girls working. Didnt even ask about the rate coz i would not pay for this type of quality ( Market rate is probably 2k baht upwards due to less competition ) There is also a KTV next to the place, did not venture in as it was still early and didnt think that quality will be good either. Both shops are located the the connectiong Right side of the hotel.

Surprising i prefer ChiangRai night scenes compared to Chiang Mai. Drinks are cheap and pretty looking girls aplenty. The only place in CM which i like is only Warm Up and it is getting infested with Farang. Checked out Par Club, Tawan Daeng and The Library on 2 nights and i would say that if you are talkative and friendly enough, there is high chance of scoring with your next table girl..depends on day luck too. All the pubs and disco are located in an area so pub hopping is easy.

Gold label cost is 1,800 - 2,500 only.

Unfortunately there is not much daytime activities ( Boom Boom related ) in Chiang Rai but i would definately visit again for the pubs..