View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco6300 View Post
While massage is advertised, dont pin too much hope on their massage skill, just some pinching and touching. But once you get to the real show, things started to heat up. B2b with generous amounts of oil , cbj (part of the sop) and fj. She rode extremely well, changed to doggy and ended in missionary.

Overall was a decent experience. Mamasan was very nice and accomodating. Will i rtf? Probably so, but maybe after checking out the bars and other spas. Its on my list for sure
Saw their menu is only B2B with HJ.....so how much need to pay extra for FJ or the 2300 baht is already all inclusive???

MENU

Raspberry's main treatment is a body-to-body massage that lasts 1 hour and 15 min or so. The treatment includes a shower together with the girl and then a body-to-body massage with oil or gel and handjob finishing.
Two to three classes of girls are available at THB 1,500 (cute girl) or THB 1,900 (pretty girl) to THB 2,300 (very pretty).
Besides that, sometimes promotions are offered.