View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Menado, Indonesia Information

I went to Manado on the weekend for R&R and business survey... I went to newest KTV called Double O.. it seems every taxi driver knows the place. It is equivalent to Deluxe with good hardware and gals rating range between 5-8/10. All hard core drink here are semi fake what the local said is KW 1. It was suppose closed to real..LOL. The cost of 12 yr MaCallan is Rp 1.75jt ++ and room charge is Rp 250k/hour and if you comes before 21:00, the charge is Rp 125k/hour.

After Double O, we went to Cloud 9 (used to be called Score).. I was already semi drunk due to fake liquor.. all I remember that it is very crowded and I fell asleep... I am sure there are many cuties there.

I went to B-One the 3rd night. B-one is in the basement of Swiss-bell Hotel and along with Double O and Deluxe was suppose to be the top 3 KTV in Manado... The hardware is average, the service is average, and the gal is average. the selection of liquor is also limited. I think if you are a KTV guy, it is better to give it a miss.

My advise is stick with beer.... they all told me that hard liquor in Manado are fake.