View Single Post
Old 13-03-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Re: sexless male in 30s looking for fwb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimai82 View Post
hi all

i'm a total newbie in this. might get flamed but here goes..

im Chinese, in my mid 30s, married but have a sex-less relationship with my wife. she is not fond of it, and ever since we started the relationship years ago, we've had sex less than 10 times? none in the last year. but still we managed to produce a coming 1 year old baby.. geesh. might go sexless for the foreseeable future.

so here i am, virgin the past year, and i am longing to have a sexual relationship with a lady whom might be in a similar situation. hoping to be great friends with benefit but yet at the same time respect each other's family priorities.

im (very) tall, dark and (quite?) handsome.. slim to athletic build. interests are basketball, running, sports, video games.. pretty normal. if there is anyone interested please let me know by pm. if any guy is empathise with me and wanna be friends just to chat about these stuff and share tips, feel free to comment or msg me too!

that's all.. thanks for reading
I'II chip in and help your relationship. Some women into cuckold. Some get arouse and you just pop your did in when the time is right!