View Single Post
Old 26-12-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Working at the Club

Gema: (Immediately released me from her thighs) “Ah… So sorry… You hurting?”

Me: “Nope, but if I don’t release anything sooner, my little brother is going to feel the pain.”

Gema: “How can I help you?”

As Gema said that, her hands slowly reaching for my dick, which had been pathetically squeezed into my tight underwear.

As Gema reached towards my dick, my head was suddenly filled with the buzzing sound. “Is she going to help me jerk off?” That was the only thing I had on mine. I wanted to have sex with her, but I knew that it was impossible at this point of time. And thus, I was actually hoping (for the best) that she can help me hand-jerk my dick.

Her hand landed on the big bulge in front of me, and gave me the most beautiful smile I have ever seen from her. She asked me with an innocent look…

Gema: “Dear, take off your pants…”

Me: “What are you trying to do?”

Gema: “I don’t know… You teach me…”

Me: “Teach you what?”

Gema: “How to make you… Release your load… How to.. Make you cum…”

Me: “Using your mouth?”

Gema: “I don’t dare… How about hand?”

Me: “Sure!” (Delighted)

I clumsily took off my pants (clumsy as in… Too eager to get a hand-job from Gema, hehehehe) and released my dick from his cage. I could see that my dick was already swollen and the pre-cum has wetted part of my underwear. Gema was amused by the scene of my manhood.

Me: “Not big la hor?”

Gema: “No… Ah no… I mean.. Its very big… Bigger than I thought…”

Me: (Proud) “You want to start..?”

Gema: “Orh… How…?”

And it seemed like I was the more embarrassed party, I am not used to someone looking at my dick (it was then I knew how Gema felt when she was exposed fully naked in front of me, the feeling is awkwardly embarrassing). I felt raped by her eyesight, but it was exciting nevertheless. I then took a deep breath and held her hand, slowly guiding her to the tip of my penis. She shrugged off my hand when hers touched my dick.

Gema: “Wa…. Its very warm…”

Me: “Yes… It was trapped in my underwear for so long time…”

Gema: “Will I hurt you if I grab it?”

Me: “Hell no! That is what I want you to do!”

Gema: “Ok… If pain let me know ah…”

This time, she didn’t need my help, both her hands approached my penis cautiously. The sight of this is like a little girl trying to catch a chicken (the atmosphere and the way Gema positioned her hands). I got very eager… My dick had not been touched by other living creatures apart from myself since adulthood. I tried to be patient and assured her repeatedly that a man’s penis is sustainable to very high pressure and is relatively flexible as human’s organ. She finally landed her hands on my dick, grabbing it with both her hands, which got in touch with some of my pre-cum.