View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9360 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: thoughts on chasing malaysian chinese girls working in sg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
as title above, what are the bros thoughts of malaysian chinese girls working in sg?
is it worth the chase or still stick to local sg girls better.....?
First of all, i like to apologise to bro xylphz for hijacking your thread.

very hard to come across this type of thread.

I just to get off my chest once and for all. i know a johor girl too.

i know her in 2010, taken a liking to her, but she rejected me on all three occasions.

She is quite a unique girl, she is those type cannot be alone one, must need guys attention one.
Until today, i do not know what word can be use to describe her.

she got married in 2017, we went our separate ways but still in same company.
i travelled , gym and got myself a house to forget her, which i really did.

so when covid 19 hit our shores last year, there was some reshuffling in our dept, we are back on talking terms.

she is having an affair with another colleague in the company. i guess her marriage is almost gone case liao.

the thing is , after talking to her almost after 3 years, i realise i haven't really forget her, all the emotions and feelings gush back.
even now, i aint sure whether i am her backup plan or what. she can be quite manipulative at times.

I been controlling myself to stop msg her , checking out her fb. because the sucky feelings is creeping in.

i need to move on with my life, i don't have another 10 years to waste.

Last edited by Greenfrog; 06-03-2021 at 10:49 PM.