View Single Post
Old 21-11-2019, 08:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction

Good to hear that it is working for you. Keep us posted regarding your road to recovery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james38 View Post
I went for my 3rd round of shockwave therapy yesterday evening at 7.30pm. This time round, the nurse told me that it is good to go for a job after each shockwave session for blood circulation. I also asked whether it is good to use the penis pump for blood circulation but she said she is not so sure about the penis pump.

I came back, i went for a half an hour jog, followed by penis pumping for 15 minutes. Felt that my penis expanded quite a bit.

Just now before i got off my bed, i stroked my penis to wake him up. Felt that he is more responsive now.

Before this 3rd round, i had sex with my wifey. I managed to penetrate and cummed. But it came quite fast and not very hard like during those good old days.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates