Old 11-02-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
who0ps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Fiction] Unintended Love

Next few days the routine is the same. home-hospital-home. Eileen started believing in my story and things are going as planned.

30 Sept 2009 Wed

Eileen can finally discharge from the hospital.

Eileen: Feels so good to be discharged, i’m so hungry dear, can we go get lunch?

Me: yup, let’s go.

We went to the nearby coffeeshop for lunch and headed home.

Eileen: Is this my home ?

Me: yup, your parents left it to you. we’re also planning on getting our own BTO soon. but i guess we should put the plan on hold for now.

Eileen: yup. at least till i remember something. is that ok dear ?

Me: Ofc. i can’t possibly force you to marry me before you remember at least something.

Throughout the past few days i did many things to her flat. i cleaned every corner and packed everything to my order and make sure i’m familiarise with the setting. i even changed her single bed to a king sized and placed my clothes in her wardrobe. not forgetting to place all our couple photos by the bed side.

Next in plan, i’m gonna take more real photo and get it all replaced.

Me: i think tonight i’ll go back to my place to sleep.

Eileen: What do you mean tonight ? Are we staying together ?

Me: ya. we’ve stayed together for about half a year ? you said you don’t wanna keep travelling between your house and my house. that’s why we bought a new king sized bed.

Eileen: ermm, i think you can stay. but maybe give me some time to digest all that you’ve told me the past few days.

Me: ok dearie, i’ll just take the guest room for now.

Eileen: Sorry dear.

Me: no problem.

Juicy stuff on the way ! hold your bullets for now.