Thread: Jacky43
View Single Post
Old 28-12-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Complaints

There is a WL at H9, the 1 where there are 3 LBs, that I wonder if she also a LB? I saw her during last trip on Monday, 26 December and in fact she is quite a regular in this house. Sometimes all the way in, that day she was in the first or second room, upon entering via the front entry.

Her room is on right hand side, should be the first or second room, and I would try to paint her picture through words. Brothers who know Xiao Wei would find her rather easy; this WL room is before Xiao Wei’s room.

She is rather plumb, black long hair, not to be confused by the other LB, on the left hand side after walking into the house. This WL had 2 outfits, a pink and white mini dress, she love to smile at passing by. Why I dick her out?

Because she also operate her business at Rowell brothel, if I am not mistaken she can be found in H79. I pretty much say she is a LB, further to this business minded WL. I also saw her few times over at JB Ocean’s hotel. All 3 places she wore the same 2 outfits.

My question is she a WL? Perhaps she and her OKT are cheating Kelantan’s clinic/AV? Is my civic duty to report if I come across strange happenings, PT is not an illegal chicken house. Will the authority look into this matter? Thanks and have a happy new year.