Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Undsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

L18H34G29

Looks: 5/10(Foxy looks keeps on smiling)
Body: 6/10 Good for me
Frenching: No
69: No
FJ - Not good
Height: 5'2"

Don't wanna remember her name. I have been regular to this house 6 months back but many WL left so never visited in recent time. Today I was running out of time so thought to try my old house. Now a days renovation is going on so rooms are pretty new but with a odd paint smell. There were 3 girls and OKT asked to take this girl 29 as for she gives the best services. So went with her inside room. After opening dress by own when I touched her she asked to take shower first.. in the shower also she did not allow to touch her.. what the. Fuck going on.. next asked to lay down properly on bed .. now she started cbbj and she was so far that you can't touch her body.. it was only for 2 minutes. After that she sat on cowgirl position and pumped me only for 5 or 10 strokes and asked me to come over. While on being TOP .. she did not allow to kiss.. not to lick her nipples and asking to come fast .. at that point I thought to come out of room and take another girl .. anyways I came asap.. what a total lost.. next time I will never come to this house..
RTF: never