Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 8
camtoeluv is a Helpful and Caring Samstercamtoeluv is a Helpful and Caring Samstercamtoeluv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Nona SNS

Nona is definitely hot and gorgeous...nice boobs...quite big and firm...body tight ...no stretch marks. Face was pretty, slutty and bitchy... Look like the one shown in picture. English passable and cheerful throughout

After shower, I explored her body....she lied down and I sucked her nipples..and fingered her till she started to whine n moan softly ... After that, she start to lick my nipple and go down slowly to grab my Brother as I fingered her deep till she started to juice.....she got high and wanted to Cap me to get fucked but I wanted to prolonged the foreplay and indicated I want to paint her pussy....gave her a good tongue fuck.. damn.. she was wet and horny...then she exchanged favour and sucked me....her bbbj was shiok .. deep throat that i choked her...she ask to stop and cap me.....fucked her missionary....her pussy was delicious and tight....switch to spoon position n fucked her deep for quite awhile and ended with hard fucking her on missionary .....

After washing up we cuddled n abit, paid her and left.

Overall it was a wonderful experience.