View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Genie or Jeannie.....

Friday at last, yeahhhhh! Somewhere tonight between 6 and 6:30 our parents should leave the house. By prying I learned they had a Buy One, Get One dinner coupon for a nice restaurant. That meant a long dinner, extra travel time, plus their usual church event, grocery shopping, plus their weekly errands would keep them out until midnight easy, more likely 1AM. Thank God for 24 hour shopping. They got to avoid crowds, we got to avoid being caught naked together.

Around 5PM I spotted Sue coming out of the bathroom in her robe as I was walking upstairs. She waited near her bedroom door for me.

"Where are the folks?" She looked so innocent asking. When I replied that they were downstairs, she flashed me an evil grin, then her entire naked front. I caught a quick glimpse of boobs and bush before the robe snapped closed.

"There should be plenty of hot water left, unless you need a cold shower, little brother. You may want to be squeaky clean pretty soon, hint, hint." Following a coy batting of her eyelashes, Sue added, "If you want your surprise, come to my room when the folks leave."

Already feeling sticky due to a late afternoon classroom that had been way too hot, I did hit the shower the moment Sue headed into her room.

After changing into jeans and a T-shirt, I made sure Mom saw me take out the garbage, walk the dog, and every other routine chore that might tempt her to delay their departure to insure I wasn't goofing off. Of late, Sue and I had behaved like 'perfect kids' so they'd tune us out. Certainly we didn't want our folks watching us too closely. Mercifully our plan seemed to be working.

At 6:18 they left for their usual night out. At 6:18:15 I was knocking on Sue's door. "They're gone!"

In a flash Sue's door flew open, then Sue flew into my embrace. We actually held hands as we walked into our parent's room. From the nearest window we could see a great distance, far enough down the road to be sure Mom hadn't forgotten something and made Dad turn around. A mutual "Yes!!" could be heard as their SUV drove out of sight.

Reaching for Sue, I got a sharp "NO!". "If you want to have any chance for fun tonight, go straight to your room, undress, sit on your bed, and wait for me. Or ELSE." That said, she abruptly turned, heading for her room.

For sure I was stunned, but upon a moment's reflection I was sure I hadn't done anything to tick her off. So mentally I shrugged my shoulders, then went about following her instructions; once stripped, I sat on the edge of my bed awaiting her arrival.

Each second seemed an eternity, but actually I didn't to wait have very long. Moments later Sue strolled in. Unsure of my role, I waited for her to speak. 

"Thank you, Lewis. You look sexy as hell little brother. Sorry if I rattled you, but I wanted to see you naked without a hard on. As a reward, I'm going to do a strip for you; I wanted to be able to watch your limp dick come to life. Forgive me?"

The warm, sexy smile Sue flashed would have melted a snowman. Grinning, I spread my legs, then leaned back on my elbows, eager for her show.

To silent music that I could almost hear, Sue performed a slinky, seductive dance in place. Button by button, she opened her blouse. Once exposed from her chin to her sexy navel, she pulled the shirt tales out of her skirt, but kept the opened blouse on.

While she swayed to the music in her mind, I caught glimpses of one cup then the other. My sister had a very sexy 'inny' navel; her tight, flat tummy showed it off nicely. The zipper on the side of her skirt was lowered at a snail's pace. Hips swaying, she completed two full circles before the button above the zipper was undone. Allowing her skirt to fall, Sue kicked it to me.

Red silky looking panties drew my eyes like a moth to a flame. Yummmm! Undoing the center clasp of her bra forced my gaze higher. Using serpentine motions, her hands slithered behind her head; feet stationary, her hips swung sensuously side to side. Though the cups still hung in front of her breasts, I was treated to peeks of the cleavage-side skin on both breasts. Sue has cone shaped tits, they're so firm they kept even the loosened cups pretty well in place.

Man I adore her breasts. Sue has mid-sized mammary glands, which to my taste, are magnificent. Unlike the plastic looking Barbie Doll fake boobs that ruin so many nice bodies, Sue's had a magic Jello-like sway to them that make my knees weak. They're capped with mouth-watering puffy areolas. Realizing I'd never had the chance to nurse on her, suckling my sister became my number one wish for the night. Her nipples appeared average sized, but I'd noticed they got very fat and juicy looking when aroused.

Turning, she watched my face over her shoulder as she dropped her panties around her ankles. Her shirt kept her buns hidden until she crossed her arms, then bent forward from the waist. Thank God she stood straight up fairly soon, I think my heart was stopped as the electrifying image of her cheeks, crack and puckered vaginal lips was seared into my horny male brain.

Momentarily I felt puzzled by Sue's funny grin. Eventually it struck me; Sue was proud of her role in my penis pointing skyward like a flagpole. As I mentioned early on, Sue was not the prettiest girl, but her body was unbelievably sexy. I've never gotten tired of seeing her nude. Guess I grew up a little about then. I finally understood why some guys went so crazy over girls that I barely noticed, a pretty face is great, but a great brain and hot body can make life worth living.

Keeping her back to me, Sue finally took off the blouse, but tied it sideways around her waist in such a way that I'd be able to see a lot of one leg, but her bush and butt were hidden. The bra was unclasped, and the straps were off her shoulders, but when she turned around, Sue dangled it on high like a trophy, while still covering her chest using her other arm.

Walking over to me, Sue stepped between my legs. Leaning forward seductively, she slowly revealed her tits. Once they hung before my eyes, she make them shake side to side, eliciting a long, low moan from me. When my cock began seriously bouncing, Sue espied it.

"Guess you like what you see!"

Nearly giving me cardiac arrest, Sue suddenly bent far enough forward to clamp her hanging breasts around the top of my upright erection. Slowly she stood until my cock flopped out of the hot pocket she'd made around my drooling erection.

Doing an about face, Sue dropped her shirt, then bent over until her butt and pussy were almost in my face. While swishing her backside in a side to side half-circle, I grabbed her buns. Slowing her swaying to a crawl, she allowed me to feel up everything in sight. As I slid my middle finger up her slit towards her clit I discovered she was extremely slippery. Ah ha I thought, my boner wasn't the only sign of arousal in the room.

As my fingertip diddled her slit, Sue sighed long and loud. Yet after a few moments she stood, turned, then stepped ahead until her bush was right in my face.

"Sweetie, you ate me so nicely the other night, but I never asked. Do you like eating my pussy? Please be honest."

Raising my hands, I grasped her butt, then pulled Sue forward so I could wiggle my tongue into her slick slit. Sue was soon moaning steadily.

Running her hands ran through my hair, she moaned, "Guess that answers my question."

When her knees buckled, I caught Sue, spinning her onto my bed. Once on her back, I moved so I could eat her out while my hands parted her muff. With all her tender, pink inner flesh fully exposed, I used everything I'd learned Wednesday night to see how fast I could make her come.

Pushing her to orgasm took longer than I expected, considering how wet she was. But when she came, it was a big one. Her hips bounced off the bed, her head flopped from side to side, a long string of nearly incoherent "Oh God's", "OOOhh's", and "Yes's" spewed forth. Finally she lay still.

Sliding up her body, I lay atop my sister. We kissed tenderly while she caught her breath. When she seemed more with it, I thanked her for my surprise.

"That wasn't your surprise, Sweetie. I told ya, I wanted to see your dick limp, then watch it get hard. Call that my wish, naturally I hoped you'd enjoy the show. Shifting slightly, her hand groped between us; I raised my hips, allowing her hand to encircle my primed real estate.

"You ate me so well, Sweetie. Now I want to do something nice for you now. Get on your hands and knees."

Not knowing what she had in mind, yet eager to find out, I clambered off her. While Sue rose off the bed, I moved into position as requested. Kneeling beside the bed for a moment, my horny sister explained that she just wanted to see what I'd look like with my dick hanging under me.

"Oh, that is so sexy!"

Guess she enjoyed the view.

Crawling across the bed on her knees, Sue moved behind me. Heavenly best describes the feeling as her hands roamed all over my back, buns, legs and belly. For a while she leaned over me, kissing my back. reaching around me, one hand fondled my balls, while the other stroked my shaft. Once she began pumping me, Sue rubbed her groin against my tush; apparently she liked the feel of my cheeks pressing into her pelvis. Her pubic hairs kept tickling my butt crack, sending tingles throughout my genitals.

Releasing my tingling penis, Sue rose, then shifted a bit. A hand, palm up, slid between my legs. My balls slid over her palm. Moment later she gripped my shaft, pumping me from behind. Sue resumed kneading my buns, began kissing them, even gave me love bites.

Tapping my right leg, Sue asked me to lift it. Hurriedly she rolled under me, her face was below my chest. To my great relief, my cock was soon being pumped again. Using a husky voice, Sue said she wanted me go ahead and shoot all over her. Apparently she wanted to "...see my stuff come out from this view!. In addition to stroking my shaft, her free hand wrapped around the tip, grinding my oozing clear fluid all around the sensitive knob.

Already being near the edge, I warned Sue, since she'd said she wanted to see my sperm come flying out. Of their own accord, my hips had began rocking. Seeing that, plus feeling my penis swell, and scrotum pull up tight, Sue wrapped both hands around my cock so I could slide through her now slippery palms.

Whatever she was doing felt good enough to rapidly get me off. Following a major grunt, puddles of sperm soon rained down upon my sister's soft skin. Bless her heart, Sue pumped my cock until I went soft.

"Want to see what you did to your sister?"

The moment I rolled over onto my side, Sue wriggled up so we shared my pillow. Streaks and spots of semen covered her chest and flat belly. After rubbing most of it into her skin, she licked her fingers clean, reminding me of a contented cat preening.

"I meant to say something to you before, Lewis. You do taste really good to me. I enjoy having you come in my mouth, I like it a lot. Just wanted you to always feel free to enjoy yourself when I'm sucking you, Sweetie."

I thanked her with a series of kisses. I had wondered. Lord I was relieved to know she wasn't just being polite. We rested a few minutes longer. With my brain not preoccupied with sex for the first time in a little while, I recalled an earlier comment of hers.

"Sue, if that sexy strip show wasn't my surprise, was is?"

"Well, since you enjoyed eating my pussy. I've decided to let you shave me. Do you 'wish' to shave me, to see my pussy bald, Oh Master?" She leered at me. 

Guess my eyes rolling back into my head answered her.

Sue assured me she'd do whichever I preferred. Naturally I could eat her so much better without fur in the way. Making my best pervert face, I made a big show of licking my lips. When Sue busted a gut laughing, I was purely delighted.

Correctly I might add, Sue had assumed I'd want to see her shave her bush. Minutes later, she was laying on my pillow with her legs wide apart, having placed a towel under her gorgeous butt.

On my knees, inches away from her crotch, I had the shaving crème, scissors, a new triple track razor, wash cloth, and the bowl of warm water, all of which she'd fetched in a flash.

"Now don't enjoy this so much your hands shake." Sue was teasing me, but also praying I didn't injure her I'm sure.

Carefully I clipped as much hair as possible with the scissors. Soon nothing but stubble remained. Working the lather into her beaver was thoroughly enjoyable for us both. While waiting for the remaining hair to soften, I ran a fingertip slowly up and down her slit for a couple minutes.

When her aroused body began to ooze, washing away the foam, I realized I couldn't delay my barbering any longer. Razor in hand, I gingerly shaved her until she looked like an eleven-year old. After happily feeling around for any missed stubble, I wiped away the remaing shaving crème.

Acting thoughtfully, Sue was patient, lying still while I studied her sexy looking pussy. One little spot looked a tad red, but she was fine, no nicks. Knowing one careless move might cost me an evening of making out with Sue, be assured I'd been VERY careful. Though my task was finished, I couldn't tear my eyes away; I opened her bald gash until all inside was revealed. While absorbing every erotic detail of her sex, my mouth was unconsciously moving closer to Sue's inviting gash.

"Hey, horn dog. I'm afraid if you start eating me, I'll never get to have any dinner. Think you could save that for dessert?"

Chuckling, "Well, I guess I do want you to have plenty of energy tonight. But I have a wish, that we dine in the buff. Not only will it be sexier, but faster too!"

Still naked as Jaybirds, we headed to the kitchen. Walking there with a hand on each other's rump made for a pleasant trip. Feeling the muscles move beneath her baby soft skin was sheer delight.