View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Genie or Jeannie.....

During most weeks, Sue and I both were committed to several school related activities, so it was common for one or both of us to get home just before dinner time. Thus we hadn't been able to see each other alone for more than a few minutes since our 'walk' in the woods two nights earlier. Tonight we planned on getting together in Sue's room at 9 sharp.

Every Wednesday, from 9 until 10, our folks watched a program on a local religious channel in the Living Room, they NEVER missed it. Knowing for 60 minutes we'd be undisturbed, Sue and I planned on trying out a few things from our wish lists.

Between 8 and 9 Sue and I each took our evening showers. After drying off, I donned PJ's and my robe. Sue wore her robe with nothing underneath. As a precaution, she laid out the extra-long school T-shirt she sometimes wore to bed. At least Sue could always claim she was just changing for bed if she had to.

My PJ bottoms were fastened with 2 snaps, 'pop' 'pop' and my goodies would be hanging free. Our folks always walked slowly up the stairs, so if we heard them coming, with Sue's door closed, we'd have to have at least 20 seconds to get 'dressed'. More than enough time for me to stand, redo my bottoms, then close a robe.

We even rehearsed a real story about someone we both knew from school. In a pinch we could say we'd been discussing him privately, should we ever have to explain why I was in Sue's room with the door closed. While it seemed unlikely we'd ever need to cover our asses, literally, good planning usually pays off.

Now you know why at 8:58 I slipped into Sue's room with lust in my heart. The moment the door closed, my sexy sister was in my arms. By 8:59 my tongue was in Sue's mouth, my hands each held a soft, warm breast, and Sue had a hand through my fly, stroking my already rising erection. At 9 sharp, I waltzed Sue to her bed.

"God help me Lewis, only 2 days, but I'm horny like I never thought I could be."

Breathing hard already, I confessed I'd been getting hourly boner's since Tuesday morning. 

"Sweetie, Monday night you said you wanted to eat me. Do you still feel that way. Do you still wish you could eat my pussy?"

Making a begging puppy dog face answered her question, and made her laugh. 

"Fantastic, 'cause I want you to eat me tonight. I'm dying to feel your mouth between my legs, plus I have another reason. I'll explain Friday night. I also have a surprise for right now."

Sue moved into a reclining position on her bed. Laying on her side, she opened her robe, then raised a knee, which gave me a heart stopping view of her totally naked body, especially her pussy. To my untrained eyes she appeared pretty aroused already. She looked wet, her slit was open, plenty of pink flesh was showing. My dick began bouncing, which made her grin; Sue flashed a very naughty smirk I might add.

Just as I made a move towards her, Sue's voice paused me.

"Sweetie, I also have a wish for tonight. I want to feel your penis in my mouth. I want to suck you till you come, I want you to shoot it into my mouth."

My expression must've been a Kodak moment.

"Lewis, I've heard enough about 69 that I want to try it. Maybe I won't like swallowing your sperm, but some girls like it, so I want try it for myself. Besides, I want this to be perfect for you as well; you won't have to worry about anything but eating me, simply come whenever you feel like it. Now get over here and lay down, big sister wants your dick."

Guess how fast I got onto my side, with my cock pointing as Sue's face, and my eyes boring into her bush! God, just inches away from heaven!

'Pop' 'pop', Sue had my PJ's wide open. For a couple minutes, we teased and caressed each other's genitals. On instinct, I opened her wide: I was fascinated by how intricate her sex actually was. Her pussy was amazing, pure and simple. Because I had a couple old Penthouse and Playboys [from before they got into silicone boobs, which I despise], I'd seen a few good bush shots, but I had no idea what a pussy really looked like. Wow! Eagerly I poked and probed until I was sure I'd seen everything in her little wonderland.

Finally I found a position, that was comfortable, where I could use both hands to hold her furry slit open. Resting my head on Sue's warm left thigh, my tongue slid into her slippery slit. My penis went crazy the instant I first tasted her. Jeez I loved eating her pussy. My tongue ran up one side of her slit, then back down the other, repeating the circuit several times, then I froze.

Without warning me, Sue had just taken my cock into her mouth. Abruptly her pursed lips had slid down, engulfing my shaft as if it was sinking into the oh so warm vagina I'd been avidly licking. My brain was being fried; I had no idea I could experience such pleasure.

The idea of my penis being in my sister's mouth had excited me many times during masturbatory fantasies, but the reality was the difference between a grain of sand and a beach. Groaning like I never had before, my body went limp. Though I fought to not move, my hips defied me by gently thrusting at Sue's face. Thank God I managed not to choke her, but it required a major effort to prevent my hips from thrusting.

A wave of gratitude closely followed the flood of bliss. Instinctively I sought to repay my rapture by returning my attention to the delicious feast before me. Redoubling my efforts, I used my tongue and lips every way I could imagine to excite Sue. I sucked on her clit, I licked everywhere I could. Responding to my probing tongue, Sue's hole soon opened up for me. Finally it dawned on me that I could use my tongue like a small penis. Following a couple test dips, I began probing her hole with my tongue stiffened.

Though I barely realized it, our hips were actually moving to the rhythm of sex; gently to be sure, but steadily, insistent. Boy was I grateful for what Sue had told me earlier. In the back of my mind, I understood that the contents of my testicles was about to travel through my penis, then into Sue's sweet mouth. Part of my mind focused on the pleasure growing in my groin, part remained intent on trying to help Sue have a magnificent orgasm.

The most intense orgasm of my life was building to release. My hips were unrelenting. We both felt my cock swell to it's max. Sue had a hand on my steel hard butt, the other fondled my sac.

Spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt; I emptied my store of semen into my sister's body for the first time. As profound as the pleasure was, the realization that my sperm was going inside a real female body, doubled the intensity level.

Sue moved her mouth so just my knob was being sucked as her first orgasm hit. Her hips writhed around my tongue; I simply pushed it deep into her hole, then did my best to keep it inside her while her hips jerked. Meanwhile, my hips locked into a forward thrust, only jerking an inch or so as my flow continued, but tapered off.

Gradually my cock softened to half it's angry size. Sue took all of me back into her mouth, that felt soooooo damned good.

Her relaxed hips informed me when her orgasm had subsided. While her big 'O' had indeed finally tapered off, when I sucked her clit into my mouth to beat it with my tongue, her "mmmmfff" sounds and renewed pelvic rhythms assured me she was coming once again, stronger than before.

The hand on my butt moved to the back of my head, Sue held me where she needed me as I rode out her second sexual storm.

After Sue had come, her already tasty treat seemed all the sweeter to me. Sucking up every drop of her that I could find, I steadily searched for more. Still munching away at her muff, my penis managed to regain it's former glory. My glans once again sought Sue's warm depths. My talented sister was soon taking me into her throat, her chin would touch my sac when I pushed at her face.

The tingling returned. I felt all the signals that I'd soon be enjoying another glorious ejaculation. Happily, Sue's aroused slit was staying fairly wide open on its own, so I sent my right hand around to play with her buns. Unintentionally, my middle finger discovered her anus. I massaged it, mostly to satisfy my curiosity, but that contact drew a strong reaction from Sue. Orgasm was quickly approaching for both Sue and I, we were definitely feeding off each other's excitement again.

Mimicking me, Sue's finger located my anus, then swirled around the tiny pucker. We made good lovers, Sue and I both got excited by finding new ways to arouse our partner. Within seconds of discovering a new erogenous zone, we were coming against each others face. Judging by her writhing, Sue experienced her best climax yet; mine was almost as strong as the first.

To avoid getting lost in our lust, Sue had changed the weekend alarm setting on her clock-radio for 9:50PM. Since it hadn't gone off yet, we took our time. Leisurely we sucked or licked each other to ease our way down from the pleasurable heights we'd just reached.

As soon as the moment seemed right, I swung around so we could kiss. While moving, I checked the clock; only 40 minutes had elapsed. Before we forgot, we performed a quick inspection; as planned, our robes had caught any dampness, so her bed was OK...no telltale leakage.

So we could enjoy some after-sex type kissing, I laid next to Sue. Our hands gently caressed here and there while our tongues slow-danced. Already we were looking forward to Friday and our next date. Despite bugging her for more information about her planned surprise, Sue held fast.

The radio quietly came to life, the Associations 'Cherish' came on mid-tune, bringing a knowing smile to our faces. Slowly we stood, fixed our robes, then checked each other for any especially noticeable stains.

Standing on her toes, she gave me a last sexy kiss, then sent me back to my room with a half pat, half fondle of my butt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More Videos Surprises......

https://openload.co/f/76JMSajnrRA
https://openload.co/f/9BgoSIiJPEw
https://openload.co/f/vyuxF9rTx7c
https://openload.co/f/2aNKe5A2zxo