View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Genie or Jeannie.....

Sue hadn't seen this movie. Recently I'd found it on sale, now that it was an 'older' movie. Still, since it had an R rating, I hadn't told a soul I'd bought it. Since I was concerned about her reaction, I warned Sue there was a little nudity; I didn't want her getting ticked at me. Certainly we could watch a different flick if bare boobies would bother her.

Guess she was getting into the game. "What's the good of going to a Drive In if you aren't a bit naughty!" was her grinning reply.

Before long the dogs were eaten and the popcorn gone. Pulling out the Hershey's bar from under a napkin where I'd hidden it, I said, "Guess I must actually like you, this is the last of my chocolate."

"Well, good sir. I'm sure your kindness will be rewarded some day." The earlier kiss had been so sweet, I secretly hoped for another. A warm smile was all I got, but it made me feel mighty special nonetheless.

With the food gone, we put what was left of our drinks and trash on the end table. Normally we'd sit at opposite ends of the sofa when we watched TV. Guess with this being a 'date' we unintentionally settled in close together in the middle of the sofa. Our hands found each other. Looking back, I believe it was strictly because we were feeling very good about each other, glad for the companionship. We held hands simply because it felt nice to. As we settled back to watch the show, Sue rested her head against my shoulder.

Very sweetly Sue offered, "Wish I really had a magic lamp, this wishing stuff is pretty nice."

While we watched, we were fairly quiet. Just a "ooh", "ICK!!", or "Cool!!!" now and then. When my hand finally needed to breathe, I put my arm around Sue. Enjoying her warmth, I wanted to keep her close. She seemed to enjoy our nearness as well. Snuggled up close, Sue turned her body slightly more towards me.

My feelings so far had been mostly about affection. Physically we were as intimate as we'd ever been before. Moreover I was feeling emotionally closer as our evening progressed. As I basked in her warmth, felt her firm muscles underneath her Peter Pan blouse, for the first time ever, I began to appreciate her as being a young woman. She'd actually been a fun 'date' so far; I liked having a 'date'.

A shower scene came on. A dozen or more male and female recruits were bathing together, apparently a matter-of-course event in the army of the future. One of the reasons I'd bought this movie was so I could masturbate watching Dina Meyer, not to mention a few other nice breasts in this scene. Bingo: sex was on my mind. Abruptly I was thinking about the warm, female body I had my arm around; wondering, as I had so many, many times what my sister would look like undressed, or in the shower.

Truly, I believe what happened next was a total accident. As the shower scene unfolded, we both shifted positions slightly. I suspect we both were uneasy because sex was such a big taboo in our house. All I know for sure is my middle fingertips were ever, ever so slightly brushing the side of Sue's right breast. I could just barely feel her bra within the blouse, but I was actually in contact with a female's breast! Hormones instantly flooded my system, my heart pounded. As if sitting near a blaze, I felt very warm. My penis filled with blood, I felt tingly all over.

Afraid Sue might notice my hand, I froze like an ice sculpture. My hand begged me to go exploring. God, how I wanted to cup the breast that was so near, yet so very far away. An internal war ensued. The fear side won out, my hand remained motionless.

Happily, the human side scored a few points as well. The next time Sue shifted, I was prepared. Lightly my fingers caressed the curve of her breast, before rapidly retreating to her arm as if it'd just been a chance encounter. When Sue didn't react, I felt relieved that I'd gotten away with it. Still, oh how my heart raced, how my penis throbbed.

Totally absorbed, I savored the memory of the texture and warmth of her bra-encased breast. When Sue spoke, quiet as she was, I jumped.

"Lewis, you've gone out with a few girls. Have you ever seen a girl's breast? You don't have to answer, but if you tell me the truth, I'll answer tough a question of yours."

The answer was no, but the guy ego thing, plus my shy-sexually repressed baggage made it hard to speak. Thank God, Sue was patient; I think she understood how difficult it was for me to open up. Our closeness that night helped me to finally find my voice.

"No...never seen, never touched. There were two girls I think who might've let me...you know, but every time I thought about trying, I'd hear Mom's disapproving voice in my head, then I'd freeze."

After a long pause I asked, "Have you ever seen a guy, or anything?'

"Same boat as you; never seen, never touched...and for darn sure no 'or anything'. With me it's Dad's voice in my head. Though basically it's been due to the guys I've gone out with; mostly jerks, or very immature. Somehow I just know the first time I fool around that far will be something I'll always remember. [laughing now] So I didn't want the first one I saw to be attached to an idiot."

Sympathetically, I laughed along with my sister.

"Lewis, I hope I didn't embarrass you. Seeing those guys in the shower...Well, I caught myself wishing the camera would go lower, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I don't dare tell you what I was wishing earlier when Jeannie was blinking her brains out." That made Sue laugh. Reaching across me, Sue took my left hand with her right one. She kissed my palm, then held my hand.

Some cool action scenes came on; our attention was drawn back to the screen. Nothing more was said for a long time. Late in the movie came a scene where Dina jumps into a bedroll with the starring hunk. Whoosh, hormone flood! Immediately I was hornier than ever. Like some giant magnet, Sue's body was powerfully attracting mine.

My dreams shattered when Sue asked me to let her up. Being insecure, I thought she was upset. When she said "Pause the movie, I'll be right back." I breathed a huge sigh of relief, gathering she simply had to pee.

I'm not sure how long Sue was gone. Guess I got distracted. I didn't hit pause, instead I played the tape backwards until I could freeze a shot of Dina's sexy little breasts and swollen nipples. Quickly opening my fly, my fingers slid through my underwear to stroke my erection. God, my shaft was hotter than Hell. I rubbed myself a little bit, but soon had to zip up because I heard Sue returning.

When she snuggled up tightly against me, just as close as she'd been before she'd left, I was soooo pleased. Gently, I again draped my arm over her shoulder. Hormones instructed my fingers to accidentally graze her breast again. Please understand, I was terminally horny at that point.

Executing my stealthy move, I got a surprise, shock, and a jolt. The jolt was because I rubbed her breast much harder than I'd intended, part of my brain was screaming RED ALERT - SISTER IS GOING TO KILL YOU. The surprise: another part of my brain was shouting "She is NOT wearing a bra!" The shock: Sue had only been gone a very short time. She left with a bra on, she came back with it off. Ergo, this was no accident!

I didn't move, I didn't speak. Gradually my tension drained away as it sunk in that Sue wasn't reacting to the mini-feel I'd copped. Vaguely I realized I was watching the show, but not seeing it. Unconsciously my left hand was toying with Sue's right hand. Time passed, I couldn't say how much. Sue broke our silence. Very gently, very lovingly she spoke.

"Lewis, I've been thinking. You granted me my wish for a nice date tonight, just as if I had my own Genie. Tonight has been so totally wonderful. You know, we could give each other a magic lamp, we both could have wishes come true."

Less than a second later, Sue guided my hand onto her breast. As my hand cupped her soft tit, we both exhaled deeply. Silently, she guided my hand's movements over her breast for long enough to assure me it was OK to fondle her gift.

For several minutes we stayed just as we were; Sue's head on my shoulder, us holding hands while I explored her warm, firm mound. Even through her blouse, I couldn't miss feeling her nipple grew swell until it became as thick as my middle finger. I was in heaven, I'd never been so excited.

With my head reeling, it took a while before I could think clearly enough to figure out Sue might want a wish.

"Sue, I so want you to have a lamp. If there's a wish you want to make, it's yours, whatever it is. Would you wish to see your first penis?"

"No." My heart stopped.

"Right now I want to touch your penis, I want to explore it with just my fingers. While you're fondling my breast, I'd like to feel you. I want to save seeing it for our next date."

My heart almost thumped out of my chest.

Shaking, I slid the soft, feminine hand I'd been holding onto my now obvious bulge. Sue felt me up through my jeans for several minutes. At long last her fingers lowered my zipper, unbuttoned the brass fastener, then slid into my briefs. Sue's fingers glided over the glans before curling around my shaft.

No sooner did my sister get a slow, steady pumping motion going, then I ejaculated. Already wet inside my shorts from the seminal fluid I'd been leaking, I was soon drenched with my own semen. We both moaned long and slow as we felt her hand become coated with my sperm. My body became all the more excited by the added slipperiness and wet sounds as Sue stroked me. 

Guess Sue understood how terribly excited I'd become by her actions. When my penis finally stopped pulsing within her grip, she turned her head to gave me an extremely tender kiss.

When her lips withdrew, she almost whispered "Everything is so nice, let's finish the movie just like this." I was too drained to speak. Nodding, I continued feeling up her heavenly right breast, Sue steadily fondled my still firm penis or testicles. 

There wasn't much of the movie left. I only half watched it as I recovered. Thought I'd deflated considerably after my orgasm, I never went fully soft.

Gradually I was learning how to please Sue. A couple times she gently guided my hand, teaching me how to best fondle her. The more she responded to her nipple being teased, the more my erection returned. By the time Earth had beaten the alien bugs, I was hard, hot, and praying Sue wouldn't stop.

"Lewis, our folks could get home any time now. I'm guessing you'd like to get off again before we have to go upstairs."

Nodding, I groaned out a "Oh, yeah, please!"

"Then close your eyes, lay your head back, and relax. I think I know how to help you get where you want to go."

Sue had my erection in a golf grip, her whole arm moved as she stroked me. My sensitive knob would rub her wrist on the down-stroke, then pull across her palm on the upstroke. H baby, I was close, but just short of the finish line. Shutting out the rest of the world, I felt nothing but my sister's hand, and the intense pleasure it was giving me.

For the briefest instant, Sue's hand slid between my hand and her breast, moving from left to right. When her hand slid from under my fingers, my palm settled onto her now bare breast. As badly as I wanted to see her bare breast, there was no time. I was too busy pumping sperm to look.

Sue kissed for me the entire time I came. My mouth hung somewhat open as I fought for air. Achieving orgasm via her hand was far too powerful an experience for me to respond to anything. Though barely conscious, I tried to kiss her back, but mostly Sue just trailed soft kisses around my wet, parted lips.

Until long after I went limp, Sue didn't release me. Truth be told, I might've passed out if she hadn't stayed to ensure I didn't. By the time I was with it enough to want to see the tit she'd exposed, Sue had buttoned up again. In fact, she'd zipped me up and fastened my pants.

"We'd better go upstairs before they get back. I DO NOT want them catching me without a bra, and you need to hide your ' naughty' tape.

"Wow! My God, I came twice. Sue, what about you? Are you OK, is there something I should do for you? I don't want to be selfish!"

As she stood, Sue moved into my arms, head on my chest. "Thank you, Sweetie. I like it a lot that you're being so thoughtful. But we're out of time. Plus, I got what I wished for. Your penis felt ten times nicer than I thought one would. In case you're wondering, I loved how your hand felt on my breast. No, I'm absolutely fine for now...but I'm wishing for another date tomorrow night. I think we could both have a few more wishes come true, even with our folks at home. What do you say Oh Genie of the Lamp?"

"Granted, Master Sue!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Videos Anyone?

https://openload.co/f/lEDwqG4_9m8
https://openload.co/f/rPmOjrZV-o8
https://openload.co/f/VdVkoetP4jY
https://openload.co/f/TefsR04YiMU
https://openload.co/f/aXMMc6JfGoc

Last edited by JEMMA; 07-10-2019 at 04:45 PM.