Thread: FR On L18H38
View Single Post
Old 19-02-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR On L18H38 G16

FR on G16:

Age wise seems early to mid 20s.
Name: Sounds like Appen or Abben.

IMO, quite a good looker compared to the rest, seems to stand out in terms of looks.
Long dark haired, lots of tattoos on her back mainly Sak Yant tattoos with a fairly large owl on her abdomen.

Boobs are well enhanced. Overall body is trim and meaty in the right areas. Not very tall, probably around 155 to 158cm.

Picked her as she smiled the most to me. She went into the room first and i followed only after taking off my shoes. I was surprised to find her totally naked already. She proceeded to undress me, and started lick on my nipples before my shirt was off with the other set of hands, unzipping me and stroking me.

I suggested that i showered first and she commented that its ok since I just came from the office and didn't smell to her. In some ways a good and bad sign for me. This was a good indicator that i won't be getting a BBBJ. if this was JM14, expectations would have been different.

She led me onto the bed once i was fully undressed and continued to cat bath me with one hand stroking me. Capped and BJ. BJ was good.

After a good 10 mins, she removed the cap to put on a fresh one for me - IMO, another bad indicator.

She started with cowgirl - while doing this, she kept (fake) moaning while ensuring that she doesn't fully 'sit' on me while another hand to ensure that the condom was fully rolled out to cover my entire shaft. It was obvious she didn't want any skin contact. She seem worried to have my cock all the way in and my cock skin touch her pussy. It was quite annoying seeing how she kept touching to ensure the condom was fully rolled out and didn't roll back up.

She was fine to accommodate the various positions. Moans were obviously fake which i'm not too bothered unless it sounded way too mechanical.

While in my final doggie position - she kept reaching back to touch the base of my shaft to ensure the condom was till fully rolled out.

After i unloaded, she wanted to ensure i withdrew asap, she went off to take a bath while i caught my breath, following which i showered alone.

GFE - 1/10
Bj - 7/10 This wasn't too bad
FJ - 2/10 though she accommodated various positions, the part where she kept ensuring the condom was fully rolled out was annoying.

She only arrived about 5 months back, hopefully she improves overtime.

RTF - not anytime soon.
Loves to support the oldest trade in history
If you misbehave I will hunt you and then spank you

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B]