View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: Is it possible to find Sugar Daddy who don't want sex?

I agree with a bro here that giving money with nothing in returns, that is really a marriage relationship.

It intrigued me if anyone does that. Already supporting the family, obligated, with monthly allowances and expenses, and they decide to go out and support another on a monthly basis with nothing in return? Siao ah...

SD goes out in search of something missing in their obligated life. If everything is blissful, perfect, why go out and find trouble right? But the marriage is just missing something, does not mean they have to give up everything to be with you. And what makes this new relationship so special that it will last forever. They have gone through those stages, matured along the way, and is clear what they are looking for. Just a tool to satisfy their urges and fan their ego. Just like SD is your tool to get your other desires fulfilled?

Do we want the girl we are with to put in a little feeling? Of course! If not, the monthly arrangement will be boring, no difference with paid sex. What SD really wants too is you understand your place, paid companionship, but never to ask anything in return, because that was not what was in the contract? Sd never wanted complications.

As SD, we know it is time to let the SB go when she starts to ask for more, out of the ordinary.