Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Havenyet0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=636226

Thought of trying Karen. Ive got mix feelings with this one.

Looks: 6 - late 30s
Boobs: B/ Small lah eh
Body: Quite thin

Nuru: 6. Requested it since its my first time trying. Dont know how to feel. Like at one point i feel like theres not enough oil while the other, im glad she didnt put much cause washing it off is really tough. I expected a lot of some reason but its just B2B with oil and nothing much. Her body goes up and down and thats it.

Massage: 5. Asked her how long have she been in this line. 7 years. I felt like 7 months. She focused so much on my shoulder area and back. I think ive got cramp around that area after the massage.

JG: 2. FUCKING PAINFUL. Too short (and thankful its short too) I think ive got scars on my balls. She was like releasing anger towards me and showing no mercy. She was pressing the balls and the penis so hard with her nails. I even had a cut from her nails on my penis. How i know? when i shower after the massage, my dick was in pain.

HJ: 6. Nothin to much no nothing just hand move up down.

GFE: 7. She tries to make convo and talk.

Roam: Everywhere but no digging.

EXTRA -

Usage of phone: During Nuru, she did not use cause she said her hands are oily. During massage i opted for finger press (no oil). Omg bad decision. She almost spent 15-20 min in total on her phone. I could have asked for another Nuru massage with that time sia. And also because of that, JG was cut short. She say no time. (FUCKING THANKFUL for some reason)

RTM: No way. With this cut on my penis, its $160 down the drain.