Thread: L8 h66e
View Single Post
Old 27-08-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Re: L8 h66e

Today decided to drop in my favorite play house and plan on trying some new girls but lo and behold G88 was available. Honestly getting her without prior arrangement is like striking 4D.

Tag: G88
Look:8/10 very chio kawaii babe
Hgt: 1.63 there about
Tits: 8/10 a handful natural C- cup
Body: 7/10 firm and fair with some tattoos
Butt:7/10 soft and fair
Bbbj: 8/10 her bj skill is one of the best I have experienced, if without self-control she may just finish me there and then
French:6/10 light kisses on cheek and lips
Fj: 8/10 Started by sucking my nips and slowly moved south to my dick. Deep thrust and some balls licking till I requested for 69. Nice sweet pussy without smell . After I couldn't tahan anymore and I asked her to cowgirl me. While pumping she tightened her pussy muscle a little and my little soldiers surrendered.
Gfe: 8/10. After we finished we chatted. Though she is so pretty she is also a very friendly girl. Not a time nor phone watcher.
Rtf: Absolutely if given the chance
Overall: 9/10 This babe is the indisputable queen of the house. With her beautiful face, nice fair body and friendly disposition she can easily beat most Cat 150WLs hands down. We are fortunate to experience her for $80 only. Anyway she said she may ORD by end of this year so fans of her please take note.

Last edited by charger; 28-08-2019 at 12:33 AM.