Thread: L8 h66e
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8 h66e

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Did a lunch time visit recently, was surprised to learn that this house starts at 11am.

Arrived, some of the ladies were having their lunch while some already tending to a lunchtime clientele.

Picked G68 as she stood out from the crowd.

From Funan.
Nice height about 1.68m
Body wasn't too bad, some stretch marks.
Boobs were slightly enhanced, though they felt natural. Good C-cup with dark large protruding nips.

She immediately broke the ice and chatted as we walked into the room.
As she helped me undress, i noticed she had really nice large eyes and thicker than usual lips from your typical PRC.
When she undid my belt and pants, she was already at face level with my semi-hard dick and she gave me a dirty look while pecking my dick.
She undressed quickly and led me into the shower. Washed me up... and action started in there as she arched her back with her ass rubbing up and down my nether regions. Soon i was hard and BBBJ began in the shower, it was a short session, about 2 mins and she dried me up.

After throwing her towel onto the bed, she faced me, sat down on the bed edge while i was standing and continued with an amazing BBBJ, as she was quite tall, she proceeded to kneel down by the bed while twirling her tongue around my cock head, suck of balls, with various pace and depth while giving me such a wonderful lunchtime BBBJ.

She capped me and offered me her ass while i was still standing and i continued with a standing doggie while she was standing and supporting herself with the bed.

I knew i couldn't last so proceeded to move her towards missionary, and finished off.

She proceeded to shower herself first as i tried to catch my breath.

While in the shower, she washed my cock thoroughly, and started slowly and seductively stroking my cock again... and in chinese she asked if i was ready for round 2. I had to declined nicely and told her perhaps next time.

As i left, noticed to the right of the entrance, plastered on the wall were the photos of the ladies, and another 4 to 5 that were "coming soon".

I must say $60 for all that action was well spent.
G68 do AJ?