View Single Post
Old 28-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 13
TeiNehNeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTeiNehNeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L18h40

Would like to share my virgin FR cum trip for this thread
Went straight to L18H54 due to the jap outlook, always been a fetish to bonk JAV gals. Saw 3 prc(s) but not really my type so walked down to H40, being on a single mission + scared kena caught by the women PI who would post fotos online(rumours, dunno true anot, juz play safe). Prior to this i did glance thru inside for a peek-a-boo, looks not bad so juz cheong in
Afew of the gals are quite pretty, though heavy makeup but really fair and have nice complexion. Decide on try Gal no. 6 due to her sweet smile and kawaii look, bust look yummy as well..
She got her own designation room, cos haf soft toy and few of her fotos there, like visiting gf place. [read: my virgin visit to fishtank mah]
All in all, quite hardworking but she juz did HJ for me( i paid 80 bucks) throughout the session. Is this the normal rate or is there a "FJ rate" for this kinda joint? But she's nice and we had a good time chitchatting n share jokes along the way. On my way out, saw a queue forming outside and left only 1 gal inside the cubicle. i rem there are at least 5 gals when it was my turn. it's that hot sia~