Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
FirstTouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h44b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom24my View Post
Hi all,

Was roaming around yesterday, eventually settled on this house at the corner. Slightly drizzling, so dun want to shop around too much. Only 2 gals available, in the end, took number 6, name difficult to pronounce...

Here is the FR:
Look : 7.5/10 (sharp features, fair skin, hair tied up, a bit of CFM look)
Body : Slim, the white dress she's wearing scores extra points
Boob : 8/10, B cup (not huge, but ample, feels good in the hands/mouth. Best is the nipples, pinkish and fresh-looking)
BBBJ : n.a
BJ : 7/10 (good suction, with eye contact, damn song, with the CFM look)
Fingering: Yes, easily wet, feels good, sound effects too
FJ : 8/10 (tight, accommodating. No rush, enjoy the moment)
Frenching : Yes (very passionate about it, all over, wet active tongue, just like a doggie - yes, unloaded in doggie position!)

OKT was telling me that all their girls offer massage services. Quite good, esp after shooting. Rest a bit before bathing.

Overall feeling is great, the girl knows how to please, gf feeling. Snuggle up after the exertion. But she also said that she's going back in a few months' time, to start her own biz (selling clothes, not body).

RTF: Though good, but most likely will not, want to try new things!
Agreed on the above FR..Been going for a while, but only stumbled upon this site by a fren's recommendation, She's always my regular gal choice when i visit..In general gals from this house provide good service and are not rushed..Okt is also approachable...U should try G7 if u ever return, Huge D cuppers and nice figure...