Old 04-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sgboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR On L18H38

( my english not so good pls be understanding )

this afternoon thinking of going GL to chiong PRC but decided to chiong thai at last min.

so dam tried after reaching at L18 Bus stop and went in to 7-11 to buy a redbull and while i was drinking i went to find H38 walking along and when about the reach H38 the okt saw mi and was like he wink and mi and point inside and point thump up and i when in telling him tat i wan G19 which is funksoulbro intro mi. the okt say ok.then i pay for 2 session and saw G19 wow look pretty while we walk in she was like petting my butt poke mi kinda like it but i was dam shy so i just smiles back at her only.

she den close the door den i take off my cloth and went to clean mi up during the bath she ask mi i hw old i say 19 she say waa my number 19 oso den i back again..i was like omg hw i gt nth to say...when to the bed after dry up she start to BJ mi and lick mi nipper back to BJ den hard liao she cap mi and she sit on mi and ride i realise tat i dun quite like when girl ride on mi..dunnoe why dun feel shoick but pain? >.< lol most ppl shd feel shoick lei aiya nvm den after tat we went doggies and i realise again i really like doggies so shoick when i i bang her den after banging about 4min i feel tat i was about to cum and i try to hold but cannot tah han den cum zzzz after tat she clean mi and we when to bath again..( 1 shot liao)

after dry up when to bed and she say she help mi massage den i relax like going slp liao dam shoick oso alot crack crack sound..she ask mi u can 1 more shot i say try can? she ok i again she put cap and start BJ and hard like she sit on top of mi again and ride dunoe why my didi like beep beepp beep beeepppppppp down again....den she hard again she lie down on bed which is u guys so call the missnery ? or wad i oso dunoe. oso cant like diao so pai seh zzzzz she say u tried aR? i dunnoe wad to do she take off the cap and take cream sayang my didi den start to HJ mi den i try to focus!!!! YAY stand like and the feel was like waa waa waaaaa!!! den like whale cum on her hand and kana my leg oso waa shoick... after 2 shot i cannot liao she ask mi wan drink coke i ok she pass mi 1 can and she when cleaning herself affter i finish drinking she ask mii wan bath i when in and clean up after tat finish liao waa my leg was like jelly....cant blame it was onli my 2nd time at SEX!!! lol after i left i walking to the busstop cant rmb i think was H20 the OKT say to mi chi bao le ma( have u eatten) and laugh den i just nok my head and say yes den he say so young come eat can ma i laugh and walk away .....

face: 8/10 ( for mi other nt sure )
body: 7/10 ( boots nt so big but like abit hard o.o )
BJ/Fj: 6/10 ( dun feel gd for mi maybe other will like it )
frech: no ask i humji =x
RTC: yes worth it maybe next time try ask more stun? =X

thank funksoulbro for the information.