Thread: L18h44b
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2009, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 15
aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!
L18h44b

I have been patronizing L18H44B for the past few months. Tried many other house but for me this house never disappoint me. One thing about this house is the service is always there. Even the OKTs also super friendly. We always park right beside the house and got once he see our car dirty he use the hose to help us spray to get rid of the dirt. Last time got one fat OKT uncle always very friendly to us but he recently pass away.

I don have good memory for names so usually i only remember the number of the girls. Last week when i just come back from Vietnam from a biz trip. My khaki jio me to go GL. I was very tired that day because just got off the plane but because i never disappoint my brother i went anyway. When we reach we go straight to H44B and my friends got their usual girls. I found out my regular ril when back home liao so sian sian i check out other girls. Then while i waas making my decision between the 3 girls left in the tank 2 guys came and grab the two more beautiful ones. siao ji the only girl left is not really beautiful but the OKT say she is new and i am her first customer. He also assure me she is very good and her massage very power.

This girl (No. 9 haha can't remember the name) is very friendly when i went in the room with her. She speak Chinese so no communication problem. Wow we strip down to our bathing suit and wow she have a really big pair of tits between C and D. We hug abit and TCSS before we went to bath together. She took her time to wash me clean and suddenly she squat down look up to me and ask if can do a bj for me. Wow then she proceed to give me a nice bbbj in the shower room. The way she look at me when she suck my didi was definitely a turn on and i have to stop her before i buay tahan.

I dry myself and proceed to the bed. Just when i thought she is going to cap me suddenly she start to massage my inner tights and legs. I was quite stun because i thought usually they only massage after the session ends but it sure feels good. This girl really is good at massage. After she ease my legs muscle she give me another bbbj and stare at me with her horny eyes and this really turn me on. She proceed to give me a good licking from my tights to my nipples and then she proceed to cap me when she was frenching me. Wow this girl can really french , she nearly suck my tongue out . She proceed to ride me and she grab my hand to touch her breast then put my finger into her mouth . She was very wet when she ride me and
i slow her down and go into missionary mode while i pump her hard. She start to grab my arms and you can see that she was enjoying it up till the point where her eyes roll back and it was a real turn on. Her moaning sound very natural not like those acting ones. Now i cannot tahan liao i change to doggy style and pump her hard. Can hear the piak piak sound. She have some good cushion on her ass and it feels really good to doggy her. I don't like girls butt to be too thin. Can feel her boobs shaking like mad to add up to the momentum. After a while i went back to missionary and ram her hard until i COB. Shiok. She ask me to sleep on the bed while she go clean up. I rested for a while because i feel very shag.After she clean up she gave me a really good Thai massage. She really got nice strength and hit all the right spot. I feel my tiredness went away after that. The bell rang and it is time to go but the girl give me another relaxing head massage and ask me not to bother about the time. The bell rang again after a while and i went to take my bath. The girl say she go out sign book first and ask me to take my time. Dame shiok $50 for nearly 50mins and the massage alone was worth the money. Left a happy man and feeling more energetic.

House : L18H44B
Name : Can't remember (no.9)
Look : 6/10 ( looks is definitely not my type but passable)
Body : a bit plump
Height : about 1.6m Consider short for me since i stand at 183 cm tall
Boob : Between C and D
BBBJ : 9/10 (Shiok especially the way she look at u when she does it)
FJ : 9/10 (very accommodating and she really make you feel like she needs ur cock in her)
Massage : 10/10 Short but relive all the stress. It is like a pwer pack massage in 100 mins
RTF : Already RTF 2 times liao. Not a looker but service wise she is queen for me.

BTW she very popular now and got many regular customers. Every time i go must wait. Even in the afternoon also.