Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
happvy is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakinsextalker View Post
Apparently.

Training from France? LOL.. that one i never ask.. you FR already let me know.. Boss tell me next time try his Ang Pai.. Dolly or something.. You got any idea?
Her name is Doris lah, pretty good looking with very good height and not forget good BREAST C cup leh . I am a boobs person. I wonder why she not remain working in china as a model with her criteria easily can one.

Best thing about her is she is really good with her boobs and her tongue. Watch out for her breast fuck session with you. She allows for 2 shots. So if your DIDI can shoot far, pretty entertaining to see the sperm fire from between her breast onto her face leh... Bombs away!!!!

So after shooting the first one from between her breast normally I like to get her into doggy style and fuck her from behind while I grab those pairs of C-cups from behind. OOooo.. those boobs still firm and big, not like those from one woman though big but soft.

Bro I definitely recommend bonking her.... Talking about her, I suddenly feel like bonking already.