Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
happvy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakinsextalker View Post
Just to hijack this thread for a while...

Heard from my friend that there's this girl from China at House No. 5 that has a unique "skill".

Let me give you the stats.

Xinyi
22 Years Old
China : Xichuan

When I saw her, she looked like the type of GND who probably can pass as a Singaporean if she doesn't speak. Most PRC girls speak with a slight accent..

After I went into the room, she dimmed the lights and she asked me to strip but to keep my underwear one... what happened next she turned on the music and started to perform a striptease dance.. I don't want to give too much spoiler but you have to try it for yourself.

Please tell her if you want the exotic dance as it seems she typically perform for locals or people who she can communicate.

Showering also was much better than the usual you shower yourself standard.

Face : 7.5/10 (GND but turns sultry fox when she starts her thing)
Figure: 7/10
Height: 165cm
Boobs : B cup
Skin: Fair
Hair: Slightly longer than shoulder length
BBBJ: 8/10 (One of the best)
Kiss: No Kissing. (Sad part)
FJ: 8/10 (Service Good and Attentive)
A/R: No
Attitude: IMHO one of the better attitude girls around. Not really a time watcher in my case.

RTF: Yes.
Damage 150 / 1 Hr.

OKT ask me to upsize from 100. Said better service. Can't disgree.
Can tell her i recommended (I told her my name Li-Ge)
Wah nice... I also heard of her from another friend. Apparently she is very good with her strip tease dance. her training is from France leh. I tried to look for her last week but she had lai Ang. I think I will go look for her this week. I will keep you posted with the FR.

Btw the way thanks for the recommendation. It double confirms my friend's recommendation.