View Single Post
Old 13-08-2005, 01:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Traffic in women and girls

141. (1) Any person who buys, sells, procures, traffics in, or brings into or takes out of Singapore for the purpose of such traffic, and whether or not for the purpose of present or subsequent prostitution, any woman or girl, shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years and shall also be liable to a fine not exceeding $10,000.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2) No person shall be charged with an offence under this section if he satisfies the Director that the woman or girl brought into or taken out of Singapore by him or intended to be brought into or taken out of Singapore by him was so brought into or taken out of Singapore or is intended to be so brought into or taken out of Singapore for the purpose of her marriage or adoption and that such marriage or adoption can be solemnized or made and has been or will be solemnized or made under the laws and customs for the time being in force in Singapore.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here