Thread: HV spa short fr
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: HV spa short fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Nothing is permanent especially in business dealings.
Business owners will come & go.
Would you believe if I told you I was invited to become a partner in one of the JB spa some months ago....
But I declined their offer.
Wise move.

Nowadays there are new "spa" opening every other week leading to a glut of girls and not enough customers to feed them. This time 2 yrs ago there were less than a dozen such spas / shops around the vicinity of Tebrau/Pelangi.... but now there are easily more than 50+ such fuck shops in the same area.

Poor business has cause some shops to close or change hands while others strategize by undercutting prices or giving discounts to their regular customers and some increase prices to offset the drop in customer numbers.

Which of these business strategy work or not..... only will know in future months. And of course many of these shops are looking for new investors to ease their cashflow problems and operating funds.

Singkie cheongsters are the most favoured target group as many are gullible and have carrothead mentality.