Thread: HV spa short fr
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HV spa short fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronsengir View Post
Soon a knock on door and a very pretty girl around 30 came in. She has long hair, sharp facial features with light makeup. Says shes from KL so i speak cantonese with her. Medium body frame with perky 34C boob (she told me), nice ass and good proportion of leg to body ratio. Shes has a small wing tatoo on the small of her back right above the ass, which alot of ahlians have which is my cup of tea. Sexy but otherwise no other tatoo.
She came in and quickly undress like she just came home to her room. Went in to shower and invited me in. Washed me routinely without much action.
She does respond to questions and small talk but not chatty and focus on the service instead.
Piano massage (follow what they call it here) and then cat bath starting from between my ass and balls. Tingling and sensual as i like it. My hands are roaming at this time, mostly stopping on her big tits as i never try such big tits before.
Blow with warm water after that. Quite a strange feeling but not bad. What follows wouldve been a fj, but while im seriously not on form (lack of rest) she ended it with a hj instead. (sorry to cum over her hand as no warning.)
Abit wasted. Maybe will rtf if i ever get the chance just to see how her fj feels like. But lack of gfe might be the reason not to. (No. 28) She recommend to try other gals too in fact. After the deed she simply washed up and we left.
28 is like that one. her boobs are fake, dont know if you realised.. but yes want service dont look for her.