Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbearpig89 View Post
Just got back from sleaze town. Took a thai ladyboy by the name of ann. Small petite frame, delicate fair skin, nicely done breast and a small cock. Took turns to blow each other followed by various position. Halfway through she took out a small bottle to sniff and within seconds her cock was throbbing hard. Pumped her for a good 15min before she request to unload her cum all over my body. She gave me her number and suggested I take her for a longer session. Will share her contact to bros who actively contribute to this thread.
Just took her as well tonight, said it was her first day in SG. She said there were 4 thai LBs tonight but only managed to see 3. Anyway her service is same as Mew, maybe better in terms of BBBJ. Only downside was she requested top up $10 for BBBJ and CIM. Didn't get to fuck her as I unloaded early into her mouth. Not a keen frencher but after a while she was ok with it.

Might want to try the other thai LB the next time.