Old 17-03-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hikey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Wanted to share my experience on Friday night. I was there about 12am, it was my first time patronising the new house as I previously visited H79 before it close.

I walked past not knowing who to pick, stand outside for a good 10mins etc. I end up picking a Mlysian LB (not Liya) I believe her name was Michelle. Went up and took the first room on the left of the 3rd floor. I was feeling tired from a long day so she went on to strip and gave me a very slippery CBJ. She was very accommodating and gave me a really long BJ for about 15mins before she insisted she want to ride me, after a good 10mins of riding I finally blew my load.

While I was about to leave, I saw the door was closed, I panicked a lil as it was my first time being "locked up". I walk towards past the toilet assuming there was a back staircase and I saw Mew using the toilet, we locked eyes and boy was she pretty. She gave me a wink and I took that as a signal and went towards her while she was still doing her deeds. I took out my dick and she gave it a tug right away. She then gesture to follow her back to one of the rooms which I did. She gave me a lil striptease and she said she knew I just finish one round so she wanted to me arouse again. She gave me a CBJ and I knew right away I wanted to Fuck her. She pull me up and I fucked her doggy standing with her head sticking out of the curtain, I couldn't take it as we inch slowly out till we're completely out at the hallway, as it was late, some LB was leaving and saw us fucking outside, came over and played/licked my nipples while I was still fucking Mew. Ended up cumming on her tits and left a happy but very tired man.