View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=unfit;18315442]Wow chief you got intercourse records

General, that was my 1st and 2nd time cheong GL. How can i forgot, lol. Not considered even a proper cheong because dare not to have sex, painting and frenching, only HJ , CBJ and rubbing of dick on their adominal,and suck their nipples, knn, si bei lau kui !

They teased me and appeared wanting to raw me but i stopped them.Throughout the session, though had great fun but they kept teasing me and i was quite worried they would rape me (raw me) if i was not alert.

I became horny at young age.

Between 1995 to 2012, usually in many HCs to satisfy my lusty needs.Sometimes HJ, CBJ. After 2002, usually sex with 3, 4 condoms.No frenching, no painting , lol. Visited Jalan Sultan and Goldenmile HCs quite often in the 90s.

Really missed the dragon spa, Executive ...spa at Mirina, makan steamboat with cheonging friends after the happy hours.

That time anyhow filled in IC numbers (stupid act) but luckily never get caught ....gone are those wonderful days.

Still remembered in 1999 late Jan, could not resist the horny temptation, bonked two pretty malaysian girls within 3 hrs at Mirina.1st girl got aroused super easily. Bonking her in diggie had to keep wiping the dripping cunt juices. Bonked her for 30 mins but ccould not eject as super slippery. Till now, i still had not met any girls able to ooze so much cunt juices. Super horny and she cummed a few times. She was booked by others and no choice asked counter for 2nd girl. Also very pretty with tight cunt. Bonked her till she was in pain then ejected. I put on 4 condoms in both sessions. Then went for body check up 1 and 3 months later, wtf ....lol.

My 3rd visit to GL was in Mar 2013. Because going HC was more discrete than going GL, feeling more secured.Still remembered encountered a pretty WL but lousy service. She could not take my long piling. Got to tell her that would give tips then she let me pound till i ejected. Then my GL bonking progressed from there. 2013, i missed Dong Jing ......