View Single Post
Old 27-05-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 23
stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!
Wink Re: BKK University Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotakBunny View Post
Thanks for the info.

The WeChat method has been around for quite a while for searching.

Main issue if you need to be in the area to look for people around you.

Have not tried using LINE, but I think you need to know the channels within LINE.

I think Fanfinfin has been resurfaced as finfin dot vip.

The key features looks similar to fanfinfin.

With CB still in place, no chance to try how good this site is.
Thanks for the website lobang, took a while to understand how it works with Google Translate. Sent out 8 English text Line messages and only managed to have 2 replies. Both are good bonks served by the same syt in the photos, the experience is similar in engaging FL Dome 1.

There are quite a few inactive or outdated contacts hence using the filter function and looking at field reports date does help.

From the location mapping, the highest concentrations is at Huai Khwang area where both my bonks took place at Ratchada Soi 17. While waiting for the room number to go up, noticed quite a few syt going in/out of the Family Mart. Strike a quick conversation with them and get some Lines for standby

Will not provide FR but in current lockdown situation I am one Happy Released Man

Lastly the Line contacts from the website are agents which take a cut, as usual you can always work out something with the girl directly.

Play safe.