View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 12:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unprotected Oral Sex is NOT safe sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Question
If you picked up a sexual disease from BBBj with a ML.
And thereafter you either
1) engage in oral sex with your gf
2) engage in unprotected vaginal intercourse with your Gf

Does it mean she will 100% get the sexual disease?
It depends upon what sexual disease you picked up. Different STDs have different probabilities of transmission.

Here are the stats I found on the net :

https://www.nairaland.com/2360375/pr...-6-most-common

Before I start, I'll have to state that my figures are majorly for heterosexuals. The probabilities are significantly higher for homosexuals. In addition these figures can be significantly higher depending on a number of factors I can't go into now.

1. Gonorrhea- It is estimated that a man has a 20% chance of contracting Gonorrhea after just one sexual encounter while a woman has between 60-80% chance of contracting it

2. Hepatitis: The risk of contracting it in one single sexual encounter is on the low side. It's about 0.3%

3. Syphilis: It is estimated that the risk of contracting syphilis is about 3%.

4. Human papilomavirus (HPV): HPV is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases.The probability of contracting it in one sexual encounter is 20%

5. Herpes: This is another common sexually transmitted disease with a very high probability of contracting in one sexual encounter. The estimate is 75% for men and can be as high as 98% for women.

6. HIV: I know many of you would have been expecting this. Surprisingly, it has the least probability of transmission. Were it not for the low probability of transmission, majority of us would have been HIV positive. cheesy The estimated probability of transmission from male to female is 0.08% while that of female to male transmission is 0.04%.

NB: Please note that just one encounter can lead to having a particular STD irrespective of how low the probability of contracting it may be. It's therefore imperative one protects his/her self at all times.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates