View Single Post
Old 13-01-2006, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

My Fr will be on H11R6. Its been 2 years since i last visit her. Yesterday was raining and there isnt much WL selection to be make until i went into H11R6.
I knew that she had recently started work, however, to make love to her would be a fate thing. Saw two guys queuing and thus decided to join in since there is not much WL choice. The first guys went in and i took a peek, she make eye contact with me and smile. I doubt she remember me. Luckily, only waited for 15 minutes before the next guy turn. It is only to my disgust that i waited for about 40minutes before my turn. But i knew it is worth it.

Once i went in, she highlight that i wait so long. I said that guy book 1 hour is it? she told me that he book her for 2 session for $100. I pay her $50 and told her that it is really fate and timing that brought us together. She was wearing this long white silky gown that really show off her figure. While sitting on the bed and still fully dressed, she walk over to me and wrapped her arms on my neck. Her face was very close to mine and i respond by giving her a fast kiss on the lips and let go. Never did i know, she automatically french me. Spend about 15second frenching as my hand roam her butt. Quite shiok and smooth. After that, i undress and went off for the wash cock session. While washing, told her i kind of miss her and really on what days she normally come to work sort of talk. I slowly lay on the bed.
She climb infront of me and was pulling back her hair. Comment on how she slim so much compared to previous times. She was really happy and told me on her slimming pills. She asked whether i like her body now. I defenitely say yes.

She start licking and kissing both my neck. Not to mention that she used her tongue to also lick and kiss my ears. I really love woman doing that to me.
After which, she lick and suck both my nipples. Really make my nipples so wet. After which, she slight raised both my legs and perform ass riming(i not ass rim lover). once completed, she rotated her body perpendicular to my and start licking my shaft. She spend a while licking on all areas of my shaft.
Occasionally pausing and giving me false hope that i thought she going to bj me. When my brother is really damn hard, she engulp her mouth into my brother and start bj. I love her deep throat. Just nice and not too deep(some wl deep throat until some deep that my brother become pain and soften). really can feel her tongue swirl inside my cock. my left hand decided to caress her breast. Switching between both her breast nipples. Massaging her breast and rubbing her breast nipples. After some times, my left hand focused on her breasts while my right hand carass her butt. It was then that i fuck care and moved my hand to her pussy. So dry. It was then that i found out need to open the clit. Hee Hee. Can feel very wet. I continue sliding my middle finger up and down. Occasionally, rubbing her soft spot. I think i miss her correct spot, my view ganna block as it is not at 69. When
hit the right spot, she moan. the fore play i think already took up about 15minutes. She reached for the condom and happily go for the missionary. Most of the wl would hold your dick and guide through their pussy. As for her, she just lay down and open her legs. Being a gentleman and self service. I hold me dick and slowly inset into her pussy. After a couple of minutes, i really cannot tahan. Her moaning sound really nice. sound so real. Full explosion into her. I sigh and told her i so fast game over. She just laugh. After that, is just wash cock and some talk cock before i left.

She still the best in the petain and had always been in my top choice.

Thats it guys.