Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
humsaplo88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRod82 View Post
Just need some opinions. I have rather long foreskin and I removed it partly when young (parents decision).

When adulthood, the foreskin is still long and tight. I did not manage to retract it until few years back. The skin had been loosen up now but I am only able to fully reveal the mushroom head when I pull the skin back myself for cleaning or when I am 100% erected (still need to pull back and use the small head to hold the skin like a stopper if not it will cover the head again).

This comes a challenge when I use a condom, the skin keep covering up the head when I slack off during intercourse and I am not able to pull it back down due to the condom.

Should I go for circumcision? If so, what is the fast and painless method? I still live with my family and wish to do this discreetly.

Any advice appreciated.
remove it. u wont regret. i had the same problem as you. Long foreskin. Had it removed during NS. No one in my family know about this till today.

Mine was fast but not totally painless. Im not sure if the method used now has much lesser pain. other bros can advise on this.

Removing it will be the best decision you make.!