Old 31-12-2004, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 23
K123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GENTING got fun bor?

Just came back last week from there and made 5k from uncle Lim.
Was winning and a girl bat on my call and she also made quite a some $. Her bets was 25 each time.

Anyway, after winning and wanted to go, she also sense that I was leaving and she also leave. while walking out, she ask if want to go rest. and I ask her how much, she quoted 200 and since I made quite a lot from Uncle Lim, Its going to be his treat. paid her in chips.

Went to the room and the rest is standard.

Understand from her that there are still quite a lot (40~50 at least) of PRC girls there. but they roam around instead of waiting at a particular location. All you need to do is to make eye contact with them when you play and they knows that you will want to have them esp after winning $. They also want business. Most of them come out after 10pm and go back to rest after 4~5am

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL17
Actually the girls have gone undergnd (need to contact OKT for gals). I was in Genting last month & was approach by one OKT; actually he was trying to sell me room & we sat chit chat abit & he went on to say he offers other services such as gals, loan etc but ex though 250 ringgit. Never try as was losing money then. Those interested can PM me for contact. But dun flame me hor as I also neber try ...