Thread: Bali Delight
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bali Delight

Just came back from Bali and giving my FR

As I am typing on HP, please forgive me for typos.

So went to riverview Spa.
So to be honest, riverview Spa seems like the most expensive spa in bali. Price is 1.2m rupiah for 1 girl and 90min.

I will not go into the stats of the girl as one man's meat is another man's poison (maybe i got the sequence wrong, but I am sure you get the sense of the idiom).

So what tips can I share? Below are the info I got from my massage lady:
1) best time to visit is fr 3-8pm. Because 1st shift is fom 11am to 8pm, while 2nd shift is from 3pm till 11pm. So if come between 3-8pm, that is where you can have up to 30 ladies to choose

2) with 1.2m, you get a free beer, 1 girl to do massage, bj, fj, basically all you want

3) locals know alot about this spa. If you are shy, just ask the taxi to drop you at the villa nearby. Just see on Google map and you can find the name of the villa

4) seems like all of them (even the male receptionist) speak decent English, so communication is not issue.

Honestly, 1.2m is about SGD130. for the size of the room, the jacuzzi you get, and free beer, I would say its value for money, even by that soapy massage standards!

Overall I'm happy to have found this place