Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
throwawayournam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Tried Blue Ocean in Miri

For 125 you get a one hour massage including one HJ. The selection of girls is good - they'll line up 3 or 4 and you can pick the one that you fancy the most. FJ is also available for 250 (although I didn't take that).

I picked a petite Thai girl wearing a tight red top that showed off her tits, and a matching red miniskirt. The massage is better than you'd expect for a joint like this - amazing teasing as her pussy rubs against you from under the skirt during the massage. Flipped over for the main event and started to roam - found the horny girl already soaking wet. 10/10 GFE, made her cum first before she returned the favour (as much as I paid for the favour )

It's pretty easy to find the massage parlours with specials, they're all over the place and they have a notice that forbids anyone younger than 18 from entering.

Also skip the massage in the hotel. It was 99 for an hour and 150 for a BJ. Lady was fat and old. Should have taken the cash and gone back to Blue Ocean or tried Golden Lily.