Thread: Bali Delight
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
dearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I was in Bali about 2 weeks ago for work. Checked out Riverview Spa. Since not many FRs I'll report back for other bros.

Riverview facilities are shiok. Well lit with very spacious rooms. The website's pictures are correct. Each room comes with a jacuzzi, king bed, and a full length mirror next to the bed.

When you get there they will do a line up of the ladies. They are wearing a tight fit dress so you can tell whether baby elephant.

Prices on a saturday is 1,050,000 for 1 girl 1 shot, 2,030,000 for 2 girls 2 shots (i think). Saturday seems to have a special discount. Some websites online say the price per girl is 1,600,000 but they seem to be wrong.

I chose a 21 year old lady called Dara. There were about 10 girls on sat afternoon. Age seems to be between 20-30. Most were slim and at least 3 were bonkable.

To the main action.

The style quite similar to most bangkok masaages like dream haven. Not as pro as mitu.

Dara did a simple massage with moisturising cream first, then B2B. B2B a bit fast but enthusiastic. Then she did a capped blowjob and we bonked in missionary cowgirl doggy. After we relaxed in the jacuzzi and she gave me a head massage. Washed up and ate the fruits and drank the beer provided by the spa (part of package). Tipped her 20,000.

Stats wise;
Face: 8 - like those pretty minahs you see at bugis.
Body: 7.5 - slim with natural Bs and a nice toned butt. A bit of tummy. Most bros wont have a prob but i like flat tummies. If her tummy flat 8.5.
BJ: 7 - i prefer capped. She was ok. Not the best but not the worst.
FJ: 8 - enthusiastic and very fit. She kept going like an energiser bunny. Multiple positions ok and she was v flexible.
Massage: 5 - really not the point.
Gfe: 4 - she's more the pro kind.

Also all the girls are wearing 4 inch heels at line-up so they are nowhere near as tall as they seem.

I'll be in Laos and bangkok soon. Will update on different threads.

Sorry if formatting is bad. Tyoing from phone.