View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 05:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
donut12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by womeniser View Post
Read about 1000's of reviews about Classic, Malio, Travel. King Cross etc. Now can some one please share details of Disco's in JKT. Means about drink prices, Can get FL or not. Entry charges. Crowd type etc.
It would be helpful for me as I am going in 1st week for Feb 2017.
Please reply my post........
Bro womeniser. Wow this trying to get girls from discos to go back to my hotel room has forever been a tough nut to crack...

If i go to premium clubs like Alexis 4Play or Colosseum. These are places where the rich local girls + boys go with their friends to party. Gonna to be very difficult to separate the girl from her friends or get private time.

If I go to shady clubs like Golden Crown. There is a good chance the girl is on drugs. Don't want to risk staying in jakarta prison.

If I go to normal clubs like DragonFly or X2 or Immigrants, the guys outnumber the girls 7 to 1. Don't fancy my chances.

If i go to rooftop bars like Skye or Cloud, there are a lot of white guys who go there hoping to pick up local girls for free s**.

If i go to clubs like BATs and CJ, the local girls there can speak really good english. But that is because they have been f***ed every other night by a white dude.

If I go to clubs in Kemang, its difficult because i can't converse in bahasa.

I find that my chances of getting a "normal" girl to my hotel room is higher using wechat discover and tinder. Can sometimes encounter girls who have normal jobs but need some extra cash to tide things over...