View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut12345 View Post
Malio Club
Went there on 2 days and felt like things have gotten worse. Everyone there will keep pestering you for money, from strippers to papas to waiters! The girls attack in groups of 2-3 and demand LDs every 3 mins, ie expect to pay 250-400k (after tax) every 3 mins for the girls to touch you. The waiters wouldnt accept anything less than 50k for tips! Went up to 2nd floor for BJ and the waiters blocked my exit demanding 100k tips each for guarding the room. The whole place feels like it is being run by mafia! Expect spending 2 - 4 juta for only some groping! Very bad value for money.
I do not think thats the case. You can simply pick the dancer you like and ask the rest to go away. and if they really keep asking for LDs every 3 mins, just change to another one. I have to admit that on a few occasions I bought more than my fair share of LDs for my dancer, not because she demanded it, but because I just wanna give her abit more. Otherwise, normally if there's empty shot glasses on the table, I'll pour whisky or whatever alcohol available and ask them to drink that.

For BJ, I went to the vacant corner VVIP room but nobody asked me for any tips. After I came out, I did tip the waiter 20k but one thing you're right.. that place is run by mafias.