View Single Post
Old 21-04-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Very similar to vietnam. Butmost vn girls are not virgin, so can bonk them before meeting parents and grandma

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
patterns includes
1. telling u her parents are very strict, must go home see parents before boom boom

2. after see parents say grandma very old need to see her get married before she die.

3. she say cambodian society is very conservative boy and girl cannot go to room alone, only husband and wife can (partly true )

and the list goes on

and if you state before hand that this is short term arrangement and it is purely a monetary transaction, the following patterns would occur

1. father, mother sick, grandparents sick etc etc

2. house need repair etc etc

3. phone spoil, motorbike spoil, vibrator spoil etc etc

basically tries to squeeze as much money from u as possible in the shortest time possible have fun courting