View Single Post
Old 15-03-2020, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Perhaps telling my story will make me feel better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgdora View Post
hello to all brothers and sisters out there. Just wanna share my own story in regards to FL. feeling kinda miserable and seems like I'm on a downhill roll but trying hard to pick myself up.

If u ask me, I'm a person which doesn't have much issue with my life. I have a decent job, have a decent gf, have a bunch of close friends. Compare to many people, i'm really fortunate.

Recently, i visited my first FL. Was thinking very hard should i look for a FL and try or not. But still went ahead and do it. While doing it, it felt good and exciting but after doing it, felt very guilty and scare. guilty because i'm attached and scare coz afraid of STD. I did used protection of course but these are not 100% safe still.

Then two weeks later, I went to visit another FL again. This time, less guilty but still afraid of STD. After visiting the second FL, i kept thinking and asking myself am i addicted to it. I dw to be caught in an endless loop and keep going for FL. As of now, I do not have the urge to go for FL again because of the STD fear and also not wanting to keep spending money on FL.

U maybe thinking why don't i do it with my gf. Because both of us are busy plus it's kinda hard to find private place and time to do it with her. And she only do bj and hj for me. we did not have intercourse before. reason being it seems like not the time yet. kinda hard to explain.

if u ask me why i even started looking for FL, i'll say maybe because i'm bored and enjoy the excitement and thrill. but i can imagine the consequences if things blow out of proportion. So at this point of time when i'm clear minded, i'm constantly reminding myself not to do it again and keep the STD fear in my head so i wun go 'screwing' around not only for me but for my gf also.

i'm not a perfect person. no one is. i'm trying very hard to keep myself away from all these. what's worse is i know i shouldn't do it, and i still do it. Since i made my mistake, i try not to continue this path. If not, maybe i should seek help before it's too late..
so what happen after 2 years? care to share update?