View Single Post
Old 17-03-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleapple View Post
hi bro, did she look like the photo? i saw her too and wanted to try. then scrolling thru this thread i happen to notice your post so definitely must try. arrived after a lot of waiting to get further instruction, and the person at the door is definitely not this girl. the lady was a MILF.. actually not even a milf. so before i went into the room pulled out the ad and told her, i'm sorry i don't think this is you. she immediately acknowledged and then told me to follow her. Lead me to another room, someone else came out claiming to be her. this lady didnt have make up and really does not look like the girl in the photo too. though she insisted, i cannot see any resemblance (yes i understand photo will be make up and photoshopped) and defintely not in the mood based on what i can see. politely declined and they politely showed me the door. i have no idea what or why but just take note. i've not seen a ML so different to the picture before.
So she doesn't stay alone?