View Single Post
Old 30-06-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Car Sex - Discussion and tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Good for u loh. Hope u became another exhibit when u bring them there.

In short, your gf is also a peeping tom
Well I did write about the car lights coming on when the girl open the door to throw out the tissue. My car has lights for the front seats and for the back seats. Anyone around us can see clearly.

In such carparks, not sure about you but my senses are very heightened. Any car coming in and out of the carpark will surely get noticed by us. When we are chatting, we are also looking around.

There was this interesting incident. We were chatting when a car drove in and parked 2 lots away from us. The guy got out of his car and sat behind. He began smoking his cigarette with the windows down and kept looking at my girl. I was like thinking this weirdo drive into such a carpark to smoke and peep at others. 10 minutes later, he went back to his driver seat. Then a girl got out of the back seat and shifted into the front passenger seat.

What the hell happened ah? We then realised the girl was already in the back seat. The guy went to sit behind and he was enjoying a blowjob while smoking his cigarette. So when he kept looking at my girl, maybe he is fantasising about her. He had a sibeh song face as he was smoking.